START WITH THESE!
On Campus Classes:
Class 1 on campus ( )
Class 2 on campus ( )
Class 3 on campus ( )
Maciocia Point Prescriptions:
Single Points Handout: Single Point Functions for Board Point Prescriptions
The biggest changes students reported was a lot of small case studies made up of symptoms from the 10 Asking Songs and 4 Pillars. We cover these in Diagnosis I and we have created a quizlet deck on these. Information for this test can often contradict itself even within the textbooks. Try to remember that TCM is actually an umbrella term for many different and separate systems of that cover a span of centuries. Because of this, the presentations and symptoms can look slightly different. It’s important that you can recognize the differences and what they represent in each sub-system.
No significant changes to report. This test was heavy on case studies, ear acupuncture and extra points. Not many point prescriptions.
No significant changes to report. This test was heavy on memorization. Not many point prescriptions.
Introductory and Study Skills Videos
To view a video in Full Screen Mode, click the icon on the right of the video progress bar. If you don’t see the progress bar, hover over the video with your mouse until it appears.
To exit Full Screen Mode, click the full screen icon again or press Esc on your keyboard.
In this class, we'll cover Channel Theory starting with the Cutaneous Channels and working our way through the 8 Extraordinary Channels. We'll cover all the test-relevant information so you are prepared to pass your exams the first time around.
VIDEOS IN THIS CLASS
• Channel Theory - Introduction and Cutaneous Needles (8:13)
• Channel Theory - Muscle Channels (10:43)
• Channel Theory - Luo Channels (22:42)
• Channel Theory - Primary Channels - Lu and LI (6:07)
• Channel Theory - Primary Channels - ST and SP (8:43)
• Channel Theory - Primary Channels - HT and SI (6:21)
• Channel Theory - Primary Channels - UB and KD (6:05)
• Channel Theory - Primary Channels - PC and SJ (3:29)
• Channel Theory - Primary Channels - GB and LV (4:01)
• Channel Theory - Divergent Channels (15:14)
• Channel Theory - 8 Extra Meridians (16:12)